Friday, January 16, 2009 | By: Tonya Keitt Kalule

Peacefulness

2009 has brought some wonderful changes to my life. It has brought an end to a great deal of things that I had been struggling with for the past four or more years. Growth is often painful as well as change, but there has been a great deal of good that has come from my struggle. The growth is phenomenal as well as the peace that I feel because of change. There are also a few changes that I am working on such as nutrition and yoga/meditation. The latter I have not quite incorporated yet, but the nutrition has been fun. There is still a great deal more to learn, but I am reading several books on nutrition simultaneously. I have started juicing which is something that I love thus far, all except the clean up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment