Friday, November 14, 2008 | By: Tonya Keitt Kalule

Richard Timothy Jones


Another celebrity siting right in my own neighborhood. Two blocks from my house here in San Fernando Valley is this great Asian supermarket as well as an Asian herb shop. When I was about to enter the grocery part of the store, Richard Jones was exiting the herb shop. He walked out right in front of me wearing athletic gear and a baseball cap. I said hello to him and he said hello, then I asked him if thought I would mnot recognize him, and he just laughed. I then noticed that he was limping and I asked him if he was ok, and he just said that it was a football injury, so I started to tease him telling him that he is an actor and getting a little bit older so he is going to have to give up playing football with the kids. He just laughed and said ok. I then told him that he looks well and he thanked me for the compliment. I told him to take care of himself, and he said "thank you again." It was a very friendly exchange and much appreciated by a fan. Yes he is just as handsome in person as he is on television, but his personality shown brighter than his smile, which was beautiful.

I so often have to remind myself that I am in a city where a great deal of these people live and work, and it is always exciting to run into them on the street, and most often they are quite friendly.




Send Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment