Tuesday, September 15, 2009 | By: Tonya Keitt Kalule

Patrick Swayze 1952- 2009


All photos from US Weekly.com



Patrick Swayze has given a great deal of himself to his audience. I fell in love with his with the movie "Ghost" with Demi Moore and Whoopi Goldberg.
I understand that he started out as a dancer and his mother owned a dance school. Later, I was able to realize that this was another talent of Patrick's actually the one that got him in the door.










"Too Wong Foo" is another of my favorites. One that my daughter introduced me to and we have watched this together over and over again.










Another one is 'Point Break". These are the three movies that I have loved the most. His talent will truly be missed. I am happy that he no longer has to suffer that pain, and that he went to sleep knowing that he did his best and that he had given his all, and that his talent was truly appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment